Article 1 (personal information)
"Personal information" refers to "personal information" in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about surviving individuals. The information alone, such as information and appearance, fingerprints, data on voiceprints, and health insurance card insurers numbers, etc. This refers to information that can identify certain individuals (personal identification information).
Article 2 (how to collect personal information)
We are names, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number when registering users. We may check personal information such as driver's license number. In addition, information on transaction records and payments, including the personal information of the user made between the user and the partner, includes our partner (information provider, advertiser, advertising distribution destination, etc.. "Participants").
Article 3 (Purpose to collect and use personal information)
The purpose of our company collecting and using personal information is as follows.
- For the provision and operation of our service
- To answer inquiries from users (including identification verification)
New functions, updates, campaigns, etc. of services that users are using, To send emails for other services
- For contact as necessary, such as maintenance and important notices
- To identify users who violate the Terms of Service or the user who want to use the service for unauthorized or unjust purposes, and refuse to use it
- To have users browse, change, delete, and browse your own registration information
- To charge users for users for paid services
- Purpose associated with the above purpose
Article 4 (change in use)
1. We change the purpose of Personal Information only when it is rationally recognized as the purpose of use is related to the change before the change. will do.
2. If the purpose of use is made, the purpose after the change shall be notified to the user or published on this website.
Article 5 (provided by third parties of personal information)
1. We do not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining the user's consent, except in the following cases. However, it is except that the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations are allowed.
- When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property, It is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- is difficult to obtain the consent of the person in the event that it is especially necessary to improve public health or promote healthy child development. Time
- If the national institution or local government, or the commissioned person needs to cooperate in performing the clerk stipulated by laws and regulations. When the person's consent is obtained , there is a risk of hindering the execution of the office .
- When announcing or publishing the following items in advance, and we notify the Personal Information Protection Committee
- Including the purpose of use to third parties
- Data items provided to third parties
- Methods or methods to provide to third parties
- Stop providing personal information to third parties in response to the person's request
- How to accept the person's request
2. Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the provision of the information shall not be a third party.
- All of the handling of personal information within the range necessary to achieve the purpose of use or 1 When outsourcing the department
- When personal information is provided with the succession of business due to merger and other reasons
- When using personal information in collaboration with a specific person, and Democratic information, the scope of the user, the user The name or The name of the person who is responsible for the management of is notified in advance and the person himself can easily know it Span style = "font-weight: 400;"> When placed
Article 6 (Disclosure of personal information)
1. We disclose this without delay when the person asks him to disclose personal information. However, if you disclose any of the following, all or part of it may not be disclosed, and if you make a decision not to be disclosed, you will notify you without delay.
- If there is a risk of harm the life, body, property, and other rights of the third party
- If there is a risk of significant obstacles to the proper implementation of our business
- When other laws and regulations are violated
2. Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed in principle.
Article 7 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
1. If our own personal information is incorrect, You can claim information correction, addition, or deletion (hereinafter "correction, etc.").
2. If we, the user determines that it is necessary to respond to the request in the preceding paragraph, we shall correct the personal information without delay.
3. We will notify the user without delay when making corrections based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph or making a decision not to make corrections.
Article 8 (suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
1. We suspend or delete the use of personal information because the person has been handled beyond the scope of use, or that it is acquired by unauthorized means. (Hereafter, "Use suspension, etc.") If you are requested, you will conduct a necessary survey without delay.
2. If it is determined that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the survey result set forth in the preceding paragraph, the use of the personal information will be suspended without delay.
3. We will notify the user without delay if the company has suspended the use under the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or if it is determined that the use will not be performed, etc.
4. Regardless of the preceding two paragraphs, it is necessary to protect user rights and interests when it is difficult to suspend user rights, etc. If you can take the substitute measures, take this alternative.
1. The contents of this policy may be changed without notifying users, except for laws and regulations and other specified matters.
Article 10 (inquiry window)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following
Address: Park Tower Yokohama Portside 2F, 2-1 Kinko-cho, Kanagawa-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa 221-0056, Japan
Company name: AOI Japan Co.
E-mail address: email@example.com