Dimensions & Part names
|Emission angle||100° (60° with the condenser lens)|
|Color temperature||Approx. 5,000K|
|Color rendering index||Ra80|
|Total luminous flux||LED: 2700 lm. Product power: Max. 2000 lm in 4-step brightness control, max. 2500 lm in non-step brightness control.|
|Operating environment||Underwater. Note: If the light is lit continuously on land, the high temperature triggers the safety device to dim or extinguish the light.|
|Brightness control||4 steps (600 lm/1000 lm/1500 lm/2000 lm), non-step (400 lm to 2500 lm)|
Remaining battery: Blue → Purple → Yellow → Red.Error: Red flashing
|Continuous lighting duration||
|400 lm/1000 min. to 2500 lm/90 min.||AC adapter + Dedicated plug|
|Power supply||Rechargeable lithium-ion battery, 6200 mA/7.4 V (46 Wh)|
|Battery life*||Approx. 500 times
* Battery life is considered to have expired when the rechargeable capacity drops below 50% of the battery capacity. This means that the battery can continue to be used even when the battery life has expired.
|Withstanding depth||100 meters, IPX8 (JIS protection class 8)|
|Dimensions||Max. φ68 mm x 135 mm (without projections)|
|Weight||565 g on land, 205 grams underwater|
|Operating temperature||–5°C to +45°C|
|Storage temperatures||–5°C to +45°C|
|Storage humidity||20% to 60%|
|Materials & treatment||Anticorrosive aluminum alloy/hard alumite, PC, optical glass/chemically strengthened glass|
|IR receptor||Brightness remote controllable.
Note: The optional remote controller is required.
|Safety standards||CE, FCC, PSE|
|Light ring thread||M49, JIS compliant|
|Bottom plate/head||Tripod screw compatible, JIS compliant head|
Standard accessories provided with System 02
AC Adapter Charging Set
- Includes an AC adapter and dedicated charging plug for recharging the Battery Module. The input is compatible with 100 to 240 V AC. Three kinds of power plugs – types A, C and BF – are available for international use.
- This lens condenses the emission angle from 100° to 60° to increase the luminance. The double structure of the optical lens and diffusion layer ensures flat light distribution without color irregularities. Combination with a filter is possible but that with another lens is not.
YS Adapter Set
- Includes an adapter and a knob to facilitate connection to a commercially available arm.
Hand Grip 02
- Gun-grip type hand grip equipped with a clip mechanism for direct mounting on a BC.
- Dedicated O-ring spare, O-ring remover, Special silicone grease, lintless cotton swab are included.
- Case designed to accommodate the main modules, condenser lens and YS adapter.
- This adapter converges the emission angle from 100° to 30° using an exclusive optical lens. This allows the underwater light to be used as a searchlight capable of illuminating at a far distance. The adapter is made of silicon rubber for easy underwater mounting/dismounting and provided with a loss-prevention screw. Combined use with a filter or another lens is not possible.
- This adapter is used for pinpoint illumination of the subject while keeping the background dark. Three types of spotlights can be irradiated by combining the set components. This adapter is designed for combined use with the condenser lens provided as standard with the light system.
- This optical filter is designed to illuminate living bodies that react to light. The filter can be used in combination with the condenser lens or another filter.
ND Filter (1/2)
- When the underwater light is too bright even at the minimum light intensity, this filter can be used to halve the intensity. Combined use with the condenser lens or another filter is possible.
Color Temperature Converter Filter (6000K)
- Color Temperature Converter Filter (6000K)
- This filter converts the color temperature of the light source from 5000K to 6000K when you want to enhance the whitish color tone in your photography. Combined use with the condenser lens or another filter is possible.
Hand Grip 01
- When combined with the YS adapter provided as standard, this grip makes it possible to change the angle of the product as desired. It is particularly useful when combined with the GoPro® adapter.
- This adapter is used to connect the product to a commercially available arm clamp.
Rotary Shoe Adapter
- This adapter is used to clamp the underwater light on the shoe base of a camera housing. It can rotate a full 360°.
Double Mount Base
- Two underwater lights can be mounted on this base. The INON S2000 strobe can also be mounted. This product is designed for combined use with the YS adapter or ball adapter.
- This adapter allows the GoPro® to be mounted directly on the underwater light. A compact photography kit can be formed in combination with the hand grip 01.
Car Charger Cable
- This cable can be used to recharge the Battery Module from the cigar lighter socket of a vehicle. Connect the dedicated charging plug provided with the underwater light when using this cable.
Optical Connection Remote Controller
- Available before the end of 2014.
*The specifications of System02 and its accessories may be subject to change without notice.
*GoPro® is a registered trademark of Woodman Labs., Inc. in the United States and other countries.
Individual resale of System 02 and standard accessories
*The System 02 modules and standard accessories provided are also available separately.
|AC Adapter Charging Set|
|YS Adapter Set with Allen wrench|
|Hand Grip 02|
(spare O-ring, O-ring remover, dedicated silicon grease)
|Exclusive Case L|